- The Sage: What do you have to fear by being open? wp.me/p20y83-Mj 1 day ago
- Review: Peter Suber's Open Access (The MIT Press, 2012)—now also open access! wp.me/p20y83-Li 2 days ago
- Open Library of Humanities is recruiting discipline editors, including Theology & Religious Studies wp.me/p20y83-KY 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- The Sage: What do you have to fear by being open?
- Review: Peter Suber’s Open Access (The MIT Press, 2012)—now also open access!
- Open Library of Humanities is recruiting discipline editors, including Theology & Religious Studies
- Happy 20th Birthday open World Wide Web! You made open access possible
- Lacking any sense of proportion: Michael Eisen pushes back on The New York Times’ “dark side of open access” article
- "The Hat Tip"
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Book History
- Book Technology
- Book/Article Review
- Commercial Publishing
- Economics & Business Models
- Intellectual Property & Copyright
- Interviews (Journals)
- Interviews (Publishers)
- Interviews (Scholars)
- Libraries & OA
- OA Policies
- Open Access
- Peer Review
- Publishing Platforms
- Publishing Technology
- Scholarly Associations
- Scholarly Journals
- 19,670 views since November 2011